Worried About Covid-19? We have been also. We realize this is an evolving environment and it seems hard to plan a vacation right now. So as long as the COVID-19 situation is with us, having hard cancellation rules now don't seem right. Planning a great vacation should be FUN and stress free.
- You can make a reservation with as little as 25% of the total rental fee to hold your dates.
- You can make payments monthly, quarterly: we can fit to your schedule. Let’s talk.
- Your reservation does need to be paid in full, 30 days prior to arrival. If you need to cancel, your deposit will be refunded without penalty. If you are booking with less than 30 days before arrival, we can grant some flexibility as long as you are paid in full 14 days before you arrive.In the unfortunate event you must cancel your reservation due to last minute imposed travel restrictions, etc, you will receive a refund of 100% of total reservation charges if booked direct.
- If you must cancel for other related COVID-19 reasons, less than 30 days prior to arrival, but more than 14 days, you will receive a refund of 50% of total reservation charges.
- Your reservation is nonrefundable if your written cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to arrival.
So we have implemented new Super Flexible Payment and Cancellation Policies for bookings made for 2020, and does not apply to Holiday Dates (XMAS/NY).
No one can think of everything. If you have other extenuating circumstances, let us know. We are here to help!
Please note, these relaxed policies are meant to provide peace of mind in the changing COVID-19 world, where none have us have any control over government/various imposed travel restrictions. They will not apply to other situations.
We still highly recommend a Cancel for Any Reason Travel Policy. There are several that are great.
For ANY CHANGE OR CANCELLATION, if we can EASILY make that change, we will at no cost to you. What this means:
- IF you need to cancel, if we can re-book, we will REFUND for whatever we are able to rebook,up to the full amount you paid. No matter when the time that you book for.
- IF you need to change, if we can change that it does not negatively affect the condo/villa, we will do so.
- We DO ask that you also be fair, otherwise we can't do the above. Another words, please don't ask for multiple changes, or push our policies.
- AND let us know of SPECIAL NEEDS as soon as you do!While text and voice is a great way to alert us, we DO need official email written notice.
IF WE CAN'T DO THE ABOVE, we will follow the INDUSTRY standard. And the following applies
- Reservation cancellation where the cancellation notice is received 60+ days prior to the date of arrival will be 100%.
- Reservation cancellation where the cancellation notice is received 31 - 59 days prior to arrival date will be 50%.
- Reservation cancellations where the cancellation notice is received
- Cancellation for major holidays (eg.Christmas, New Year's, Easter) will result in the forfeit of 100% of total rent. Please note that major holidays tend to be booked far and advance, and close to that time, re-bookings tend to NOT happen.
- We can't provide refunds for early check-outs or no shows.
- Refunds will be provided as quickly as possible given the above guidelines, and after deducting any bank/credit card processing or foreign transaction fees.
We urge you to purchase Travel Insurance prior to paying the final balance of your reservation and protect your vacation investment. To make things easy, we offer a solid policy that is backed by Nationwide, and has a good payout record.